Things changed after sometimes...No matter what things they are, it does really changes, especially human...
I know she is always the trouble...She is truly trouble maker...There should not be something, but when there is time, there would be something for sure...Behalf on her, I really want to say sorry, but I guess it is not the first time the word to be out, however..Would it be the last??? I hope so, so she will not bother me anymore...
I would never feel good after what happened...Is she really, no...truly bad girl? Well...No comment...For sure, there must be something behind, but what is that? Does other know about this? Huh...
When thing is getting so popular and has been famous for sometimes, no wonder if the owner is scared to lose it, is it normal to happen? I guess so, but it is not good when owner is getting over it...Same thing happen to me too, I would too be scared to lose it, especially for things that I really love..Oh Nooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I would anything, maybe...
But her............I think the case is different...There would be much more than that....Really?
I am not sure how fast thing is changed, but it is pretty fast for human, hahaha....i think so for some others things too...
Whenever she starts telling me about something...The only thing I could say is, "Stop it!!! You're grazy...You make things so complicated...It is nothing should be done in such a way...But, you make it!!! Oh no girl...If you are scared to lose it, if you worry about it too much...Nothing would be good to you...".
I am not sure how much it helps her, but I am sure, it is not really helping her...She still has things and words stuck in her mind...Anyone could help her to take it out???
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment