Saturday, January 23, 2010

24.01.2010.2010.01.24

Thank God...

For give me everything that I need...

You give each of the things just in the right time...
my big amily,
my hero and his family,
my friends,
anyone and anything around me...

Since I know You,
everything is perfect now because of Your glory and grace over me and those things...
I learnt that things in my life are not accidents...

Lord Jesus,
I pary so that You are always with them, no matter when it is,
no matter where it is,
You would never leave them as You never leave me as well...

Lord,
You are the only one who know me best than anyone,
even my self...

Lord,
please Your way to be done in my life...
Draw me only close only to you..
Show me Your way and wills what You want me to be in You...
let others too to see You through me and those things around me...

I want to be with You in my life...
let my life, his life; our life could give a grace in You...
bless us with Your loves and blessings that would never dry today, tomorrow and forever more..

Forgive me Lord for sins that I have done to him and others...
Please Lord...Please...

In Jesus glorious name I pray and thank...

Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment