Thursday, January 21, 2010

ALOHA...

September...October...November...December and now, January....4 months and I am back here...Bet you, me and everyone may miss out lots of things happening in my life within these period...

Well, undeniable...Last year, hmm...could be said a s a fruitfull year for me...The peak happened in a way that I would never think before...Everything happened just because of His grace and glory...He makes everything just in His time, perfectly....Thank God for another best gift ever in my life...He is really making me a way to go just in His way and His time...This is one that really could make me stand up and stay strong no matter where I am; no matter what happened, what had happened or what will happened...I learnt that everything in my life is not an accident...He designs everything for me and you as well...He is great...

Anyway, I felt great that I have finished my Diploma in Mass Communication in December, finally....As usual, when one thing is just done, another thing is yet to come...Ohhh..Again, things about choices always come...But, today...Everything is clear enough; which way I should go....and I would like to thank Him again...He is really knowing my needs and dreams...

December was also another great month of the year 2009...I did something unexpectedly in Him and I wish I could help everyone with my experiences....For sure, I could not write all here as I am bit lazy and too much to write...

I just want to keep my mind to remember that His glory and grace that have made me today...

No comments:

Post a Comment