Tuesday, February 16, 2010

16.02.2010

Since I getting older in my years and life, since I live in Him, I felt changes...Those worldly things are getting far from me; my dreams, my wishes and a bit of my spirit I guess which is not good for this part, but I think there is a reason behind (I can feel this most differently in every different circumstances)...



I am still me even since I live in Him, but I could feel changes, especially the comfort and love from Him over me through His people and things around me...Good and bad things are still happening in my life...Storm, wind and fog are still there...I even feel sometimes He is so far away from me...



I still need to learn to know more about Him...I want and I need my fear and doubt 100% go away from me...I am so lucky when I need to step to a higher level in my life, I have His people around me...Thank You God, You planned it well before everyone of us...



People around me may say I am Christian because of some reasons, some may say I am Christian because of the environment where I live and stay...It could be a support along this time, but I can guarantee them, I really want to live in Him because I find this is my way after I went through some events and when I went to others religion, I just feel strongly that this is my way...I hope I could know more about His truths and live in Him...My prayer just say that I want Him draw me close to Him, let only His wills be done in my life and for sure, please...give me strength! I know and others let me know too, journey in Him is never easy yet it is never hard...as long as I believe in Him, He is really keeping me with Him...

No comments:

Post a Comment