Thursday, February 18, 2010

18.02.2010

I didn't sleep well last nite, I just couldn't sleep...I knew why, but I can not let you know that she is too worry, she just couldn't close my eyes...Once I closed the pair of these, she deeply thought of you and waited for something happened...

It was not all about what you were doing, but what you never did this before, that was what scary for me and her...I know she is acting too much now...I know that she said to you before about please lie to her and don't let her know, but in fact I know that she can never accept it...

I think she's grazy...silly and selfish and even much much more bad charaters and personality....I know that all were her bad, the worst of her bad cause things go wrong and have never been good...I know that is her bad...but, she would like to let someone there know too that please don't you ever say again that she is exactly the same with your friend before...It hurts her to the deepest...

Sometimes, she said she won't think much, don't worry about her, bla bla bla...That are all lie to her...She just tries hard to fix and turn things to be good for you and her...She is tired too sometimes...She thinks that it is more than enough too to her...but big no no...She love you...She thinks that all things go wrong because of her, because she never try, she never try to understand, she never try to listen, she just fail you and people around her...

I am sure her dreams to go somewhere far far away from those people is still fresh in her heart and mind...I know she would never forget that...Well, last but not least, she needs me to be with her, she needs Him and him...

Sometimes, I do pity her so much...But it seems hard to start the next move to comfort her...I don't know what is wrong with her...She's grazy enough to make other to feel that things are more than enough now...

No comments:

Post a Comment