I don't know, today was nice or not, but it is a bit not as nice as yesterday, hehe...Me and my team were in SMK Raja Tun Uda to sell the student pass vouchers, but the number was worse than yesterday...However, I met students, some are cute, naughty and I just miss my school's times, friends and teachers so much...
Not much for today, except thinking what to eat for lunch and we were in Sun Shine..I don't know what restaurant we were in today, haha..and others is hoping the time will pass soon and we could go back, yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...Planning for some movie after work actually, but...so sad...I'm too tiring and lazy...and I slept again on the way back to office, haha...I'm truly Leny Lena, as what they named me...
Hey, I got starbucks voucher, huahahahaha...and can't wait for tomorrow to redeem it...hehehe...Wuhuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...!!!
then, today, one of our 'friends' was resign from the job and we did prepared cards and pictures of us for her but unfortunately, she went back too soon before we gave it to her...Huhh...
so sorry....
then I did cut 200 hundreds flyers of social route in only an hour, was it great? wakakakakakaka...I could do it, because I'm too sleepy...Working in office was not nice and fun as working in the field...
follow up and phone calling are the routinity, what a boring day!!!
When it comes to Friday, ehm...I get confusing on something, but Thank God and my buddy...I'm in control on it...but still, I'm confused and doubt, hahahaha...
But, the greatest part is I am now keeping the biggest secret ever, hahahahaha..Thank you dear for sharing it with me...You know what, I can't wait to be there, to be in the same room like you like before we used to and tell each other of our day...Haikxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx....Huhhhuhuhuhuhuhhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhu...
Well, tomorrow would be busy day...a lots of plans on that day, how are they? no one knows...just wait and see...For sure, It gonna be adventuruos day...hohohohohohoho (hope so...)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment