Thursday, February 26, 2009

Today is always better than yesterday!




YEAH...

It's totally true that today is always better than yesterday, but may it goes to be bad, boring or sort of day like that after? hahaha..no one knows...

Well, me and my team from Rapid Penang had been doing promotion in USM (University Sains Malaysia)...we opened a booth in Smart Fuel Campaign 2009 which was organised by the final year Public Relation students and we were about to sell a student pass voucher (RM25/Month, Buy 3 months, Get 1 month Free, anyone interested?) and we got a good number of it...
I had been eating from the day start with sandwiches, sweet corns, "nasi kandar" for lunch, snacks and some buffet before we went back, hahaha...Tiring, and fun...I met a lot of people and some friends and some good looking guys, hahahaha..One in a green T-Shirt with his cameras stuff, something like that and he just looks like the guy who thought me somehow perfect,hahahaha...Fendy..it's you, haiyorrr..dark skin, and somehow he's frezzing, hahahahaha...

Somehow, I thought how great is my study life if I study there, how would my life be if the USM admin did not ask me to take some English course, huhhhh...a big big unversity with a lot of kinds of people around..yeah in fact, I'm going to finish my higher diploma soon then...so, it doesn't matter much now...but, do matters lots for my decision where to go after...hahaha...

After work, we did go to Queensbay Mall to see some bags...and I'm just wanna have a new of it...huhuhuhuhu...but, I ended up buying yoghurt and cheese...and slept on the way back, too tiring...

Not much to do...wishing tomorrow would be even better...and can't wait for my weekend to get my self and time back, but somehow....I hate when it comes to weekend...well, just wishing you and me have a wonderful weekend....

No comments:

Post a Comment