My day started with Roti Canai Telur in Ali with my Toastmaster friends and IPG I TM club meeting...Long time no see and join you all guys, I felt so exciting today and yupp....hopefully, it
lasts...hahaha...because sometimes, days are too tiring and lazy to be there, and working as well, makes me lazy...Next next weeks are going to be a busy week with lots of activities in TM and Rapid Penang....But, my dear Notttt, I can't wait to see and date you...
then, finally today, I made it...I was able to attend the Bible Class after my schedules todays were well adjusted...Thank God!!!

and today was ended up by one self adventuruos trip..Starting from G Hotel in Australia Education Fair, Starbucks Green Tea with Topping and beach sight seeing while I was waiting for bus for more than 30 minutes under the cloudy sky, huhuhuhu..(Rapid ICIS, You gave me wrong info...) and the worst part is I had to walked rushly from Gurney to One Stop to get the bus, and luckily, I didn't miss it...HuHHHHH...Capeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeekkkk!!!
and it takes 3o mins to get home...=(
Tau tau, pulang mesti bersih-bersih rumah and nyuci...Disela-sela itu, air mataku ngalir Ma....Aku nangis!!!hikzzz....hikzzzz...hikzzzzz...hikzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...Weekend tak seperti dulu and I just miss it so much...Pleaseeee...stay a little while...!!!
happy jg sichh..setidaknya, I had a tasty dinner after days with nasi kandar, nasi lemak, nasi melayuuuuuuu...Thankz guys...
Tomorrow is going to be a busy day as well..Hope it fun as well...as fun as today,
"I was in Gurney Drive beach with Starbucks Green Tea with Topping...Wuhuuuuuuuuuu !!! Asyikkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk sekaleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.....................macam turis rasany, hahahahaha..."

No comments:
Post a Comment