1 more month to go for my training and my new term will start in April and then, by the end this year, I will finish my Higher Diploma and it's gonna be another step to get into the real world, the real life...!!!
Yesterday started with my visitation to Star Education Fair in Pisa with Kak Adline and family...Thank you kak....and guess what, another Starbucks voucher..Thank you Apittt..ahahahaha...Should give me continuously, huhahahahahahaha...



And again, Nasi Campur melayu for my lunch...It was okay, but so expensive...but, I was not paying for that, Kak Adline's Mum, hahahaha...Thank you ^.^



And again, Nasi Campur melayu for my lunch...It was okay, but so expensive...but, I was not paying for that, Kak Adline's Mum, hahahaha...Thank you ^.^
Actually, yesterday was planned not going to church because of The Star Education Fair, but I was back early, my mind change and yuppp...I was going after I was dissapear for some couple weeks...

Oopss..Regarding the Edu.Fair...Well...I' so interested by some programmes offer by some universities...one of them is Double Major in Communication and Psychology in Singapore (it's cool man!!!) and hoping to be in what I am interested in, hahahaha...

Oopss..Regarding the Edu.Fair...Well...I' so interested by some programmes offer by some universities...one of them is Double Major in Communication and Psychology in Singapore (it's cool man!!!) and hoping to be in what I am interested in, hahahaha...
then,
I was in chucrh from 4pm to 6pm and I kept getting same question: "Hey Leny! Long time no see, How's life? Busy with your work?",
Guys...Thank you so much for asking...I will try not to skip, but somehow, plan to go for the English session in the morning...
Then, me and Mr. Eric were going for gardening for a while...(Let's see how they have grown up so quickly...)



and then,



and then,
we went to Sunflower, homemade cake shop for some crackers, layers cakes and wow...the cakes were look nice...can't stop to see it, but I was not buying it, because...hahaha...
still,
we went for dinner and I had Char Hor Fun...They said not very nice, but it tasted good for me, hahaha...
the day was ended up by movie in Gurney, "Love Matters" by Jack Neo...I'm not sure, but it was good movie (comedy and romance)..hehehe...Yesterday was just soo tired and sleepy but nice day as well...








No comments:
Post a Comment