Early in the morning...
my collegue's brother told her two days ago...that his friend who work in the same place with him, asked him about me...
"Hey, what do know Leny? What do you think about her?"
"Well, she is okay, nice and friendly. She is close with my sister and our family! Why?"
"No! She always says that she wants to shop cheap things, but do you realize that she is full covered with branded things? Guess bag, Esprit shoulder bag, Converse...She has all it!"
"Hey, it's common! My sister who are student as well has that kind of things!"
then, it came to me and shocked me...
Suprisingly, I never notice and realize that others will notice me from up to down, down to top...I'm not saying that I don't have those kinds of things, some for YES...not all of them are branded...OH GOSH!!! I haven't in that stage yet...Having and using all things which are branded and expensive...I just have what I think it's reasonable and comparable for me to purchase and to use...Personally, for me, in my opinion, in my point of view, I think and sure I will purchase something that I think it's worth with the amount I should pay, included the quality, the satisfaction and the durability...I won't doubt to purchase them if I am able to make the purchase and it's affordable...
Luckily, thank God and thank them who gave me such a branded things as a gift...Honestly, I never purchase any bags...All are from my families...I feel good that I don't need to spend any money on bags (Even now, I am addicted to buy multifunction bag, I haven't seen it anywhere how its model looks like, or I have seen them, but it's really hard for me to make decision because I don't know it would like nice on me or not, because I never do my own purchase on bags, hahaha)...I don't spend much money on jeans, sport shoes as well..I'm so gifted with them...One more things, I never doubt to be gifted with them, because I believe the tastes of the giver...I always look great with them...
As I noticed as well, especially in Malaysia and Singapore, there are a huge number of people who are buying branded things...First, it's because so many markets which sell the imitation one (There are "class" for them..Class I, II, III and so on)...Second, they have the ability to make a purchase on them and lastly, it's common man, because there are twice or more a year where are the saving sales and saving shopping nationwide happen...
For your information, sales in Malaysia (nationwide) is coming up on this July...^.^
So guys, please...Is it so important someone is fully covered by branded things or not? Is it a must to notice someone from up to down? Do you feel good while you are fully covered with branded things? Is it forbidden to puchase those things in your own? Do you realize sometime we are being too care with others? Well, all go back to you...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment