Tuesday, March 10, 2009

6/3/09

well,
i can't get online for 4 days, that's why I just get them update by today...=)

6th of March...

I went for breakfast with Eric, Amos, Melvin, See Yian, Mr. Loo and Cheok Daniel after a very long time...It was great morning where I didn't need to wake up so early as usual, but still I woke up early...Having my bath and went to college to pay the insurance fee for international student and you know what, I was so sad and hard for me to get the money out my pocket, because it was my saving for holiday and now, it was out of plan now...

After breakfast, I went to Penang International Airport to accompany my friend to pick his girl friend who just came back from Australia. He was so romance, hahaha...On the way to the airport, he stopped in the florist and asked me to buy some flowers for his girl..well..It was so sweet of you man...She sure will like and love you more, hehehehe...

They were daisy flowers and she gave me free of lavenders, thank you..hihihi..i love it!!! but, my buddy said they were too pastel in color, weren't they??? however, i like them...there was a sweet scene behind this...hehehe...guys, u both...i pray for you both =)
and something came to my mine at the same time, "How about if I stay there and wait for my buddy as well?" and it done...Hope it made you happy dear...^.^
and finally you and your Mum were here...I can't wait the next day to be with you...

No comments:

Post a Comment