yuppp..nothing much to share about my working...All just the same as usual, but so happy that some assignments has finished, hihihi..but, another new tasks are in hands now...
hey, yesterday, me and my team went to SMK Permatang Tok Jaya, Sekolah Model Khas in Penang...well...nice school with all its facilities and newly facilities in development...The school also provide an education for "anak-anak terencat akal"...Let's the pic...!
They are just so sweet children and I realize, "Thank God for what and who I am now! I'm just so lucky! Too lucky!"

I went back to office at two and slept again on the way back, hahaha..I'm Leny Lena!!!
and once, I got back, well...another assignment was done, HUrraayyyY!!! and I was enjoying my sleepy moment in front of my dear laptop while I was also waiting for the time o go back...
Guess what I did once get back to home???
I bathed, had yogurt and sleep again for tonight...hihihi..Below is a part of my room..It's messy!!!



and I still had time to take picture of my messy room while I was waiting for my friends to pick me up to have dinner with The Man of The Day and I wa having those biscuits from mr. Eric (Thankz lot! I love ong lai pia so much, SO TASTY, and the almons crackers as well), hehehehe...

Again, after great, tasty and delicious in somewhere next to New World Park, we went to Old Town to have drinks with others who just joint us after their church meeting...and we had a Rum Tiramisu from Jenni's Homemade Cake Shop for "Mr. Eric: The B'day Man!"...
"Happy birthday to you...Happy birthday to you..Happy birthday to Eric, happy birthday to you!"
and I was homed at 11.30pm, huhhhhhhh..Sad!!! TOO LATE!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment