Monday, March 16, 2009

Meeting to working on Sat. & Sunday in PISA...

It has been 2 days I was off from internet and I am just being able to update while I am back to work...Yeah, that's what the positive and negative side, the saddest part and the most fun part...

Started from Saturday,
I had canai and "Roti Bakar" with my colleague near somewhere in Penang Road (don't think so it is in Penang Rd.) before I started my Toastmaster Club meeting at 10pm, as well before opening a booth in PTPL's Open Day...and both my meeting and working took place in the same place, that's what the best thing where I didn't to go somewhere else, but the most even best is we went back before the time we set at 4 o'clock, hahaha...

A bit about my club meeting, I was the table topic master and I was glad and happy that everyone seemed fun during my session. because I made it different, I was not giving away topic for them to talk, but they chose it for themselves...All words given were titles of movies which have been showed, now showing and coming to show...What they had to do was strting the 2 minutes speech with the given word, some were stucked. It totally gave you no idea what to talk about, but all tried and it was great...

For next meeting, I am going to do my CC #6 (Vocal Variety) and be the General Evaluator...Good luck Leny!!!

Back to the time after meeting, I joined my team in the booth, but hard to say that no sales because the number of the visitors were not like what us imagined and tried to picture...So that was why, we decided to go back, but my day haven't ended yet...

I went to PISA to have my part time work in iFoodex in PISA (Penang International Sport Arena), doing sampling for Abbott Lab (M) Sdn. Bhd.,(thank you Mr. Eric, Abbott and teams)..It was great experience, I was blending Pediasure and Ensure fro children and adults to try...Testing the very sweet milk for many times, ishhhhhhhhhhh....Disgusting, it was too sweet, then we blended it again to make it tasted nice and it was kinda of being expert after sometimes...hahaha...

I worked there for two days and lots of things happened...A lots of kinds of people were there, with a huge varieties of characteristics, nations and ethnics...Good and bad times were there, as well as for the funny times, tiring moments...All were there...Too much things were questioning me with the 5W+1H, I was wondering on them...How could it be n this and that, like this and like that? Well, I can't mention it one by one, as I am having my headache now, really not feeling well and it makes me can't think and write well...

We were in teams of ten maybe, 3 who were doing the free counselling, me and some aunties doing sampling and it was untill 10 o'clock when I reached home...what a tiring Satur-day!!!

But, for Sunday...I was getting to joy of it...I enjoyed the moments, blending the milks, giving thousands of samples away for children to taste how nice the milk is...Yes, nice when it was not too sweet for sure...

I was having time to go around as well, so man things were there...I bought quite lots of things, Eco Brown rice (2 packs), candy, and 3 packs of cooking herbs, hihihi...

We finished lately at nite on Sunday compared to Saturday, because we have to clean and pack all the things...and you knew what, we went for supper...We had tasty, special and cheap Char Keow Teow and satai near PISA , wuihhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...so nice!!!

And it was 11.30 when I reached home and so tiring and even tiring when I was thinking, "I have to work tomorrow morning again! huh..."

anyway, personally...I enjoyed these two days, I have done my best to this sampling job!=)

No comments:

Post a Comment