Thursday, March 19, 2009

The Journey to Jurin Express - Japanese Restaurant

Yesterday, Wednesday, March 18 2009, my uncle arrived in Penang and I did visit him after my tiring day...As for information, I went there by bus, so hot and sleepy...How I wish I could have my own car..hihihihi..(day dreaminggggg....zzzz)

My uncle comes from Indonesia to do regular medical check up here. He is with some of his friends and all are about going to hospital to do the same...He brought my favorite cake, also a famous cake from Medan, "layer cake = kue spekuk" and I have spreaded them out to my buddies, how did it taste guys??? =)

While my uncle was waiting for me in the lobby, he was talking with strangers who just arrived from Singapore and were waiting for their room (hey, my uncle is only too friendly everyone, he could start conversation with anyone, really...too cheecky for sometimes, especially when he is in the restaurant => )...

Guess, who are they? The two strangers were Vietnamnese who used to be immigrant who had been staying in Indonesia for 8 months and later on, brought to France and stay there now...They told us about their Vietnam restaurant, their children who grown up to be a doctor, how living is there...and so on so on...about their Euro (how valuable it is compared to America Dollar), the standard living in France, how youngsters' life there and how good education is there...Dreaming that what if I could be there? hahahahahahahaha...

Then, after a while, they got their room soon after my uncle managed to talk and ask from the receptionist...My uncle went up to bathed and I was still the lobby, sitting sleepily with the others two 'uncles' and yup..here my uncle and his other friend came...and of course, question came first was where to go for dinner and how to go...

My uncle first answered, "Well, Jurin Express in Gurney Plaza's new wing!"..
huhuhuhu..Japanese food...I was not in love with Japanese food, but I am still able to take them...a bit, not too much...I was quite worry how about others three, but luckily...ON!!!

We went there by taxi...it was so expensive, from Berjaya Hotel to Gurney, it took RM10 for one way, wow....expensive, but they didn't mind, what I minded for then...hahahaha...

While got to Gurney,
here we went to Jurin Express!!!

Jurin Express is a another new Japanese restaurant opened in Gurney Plaza's new wing...It is located in second floor and just next to Sushi King (wonder, how it could be next to one another), hihihihi...While I walked in, well...Nice place... and I just pointed to the sofa seat in the corner where you could have a scene to the places besides G Hotel, I don't know what it is called, hahaha...where you could have Starbucks, Coffee Bean, Winter Warmer and others stylish place? hahaha...

Jurin Express is a bit different with Sushi King, as I know...We can't take or pointed what we would like to eat through the sushi rail...(I don't know what it is called as well)...We had to order through the menu book...While it opened, I didnt see any brief explanation below the foods, just the picture, how could what we know what some of those weird and 'nice decorated' foods?

Then, we just, i meant me and my uncle, well..garlic fried rice (hey, it is tasty man!), fried fishes with egg inside (sorry again, i'm stupid abouth the name) and salmon with kind of sweet sauce and others ordered by his friends...and yup, I was so full and okay...I love salmon...slurpppppppppppp...
Here some pictures I managed to take, hahaha...I am the only girl, and it is hard for me to take shoot here and there while I was with them...and they didn't give time to the foods served sometimes, just this!!! hihihihi...
So guys, check them out, only in Jurin Express! ^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment