you might be asking..."why do I always posting my day one day after?"...
well...it's simple and straight forward, I don't have internet connection at home, if yes...I might be just lucky to be able to 'steal' my college's wireless which is located exactly in front of the place I stay...Sometimes, thinking that it's okay not to have internet connection at home, but sometimes, huh...it's be better to have it at home....hahaha...
yesterday,
just the same, I was in Rapid Penang's office, doing some phone callings to get quotation on the advertisement slots...and until the time I am writing, I haven't got it yet...huhhh...please you come and come, let me finish it...!!!
then,
I was busy as well for today's March Babies Celebration...preparing the cards, make sure that everyone has their writting on it, connfirmed the F & B with Kak Min which was over budget while I knew it and damn...the manager said, " I thought you order the same F & B with Kak Adline...!"...Well, she said to me to find Kak Min...
anyway, I am in diet tightly from yesterday on, hahaha..wish me losing some weights!!! hohohoho...
and the CCD power session was on yesterday and it took more than 2 hours to discuss on upcoming events and current projects and I realize my time here ends soon by March 21st 2009...I can't say this is too tiring or boring, because some are fun, and take me into challenges...a bit hard and sad to leave, and happy at the same time, hihihihi...slightly come to my mind to extend it till the end of March but if only I'm going to S'pore, hahha...
I went back at 6.30pm because I was waiting for my friend, find my home such a "hmm..." place and I couldn't online as well because my wireless was OFF and I didn't know how to get it ON...
I just spent my night with "our songs"...Nice songs of us!!! Thank you dear, by it, you make me miss our time so...When will we go for singing and recordning again???
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment