hey guys, today...still the same, not much to do...whole day in Rapid Penang, blogging, joining forum and reading online newspaper...and that's it...
thank you for my laptop, gardenia bread, ricolla, hahahaha...being together with me...and you know what, my besties are here tomorrow and i can't wait to see her and date her for sure...I want to sideline all things I could sideline...I'M YOURS DEAR!!!
hey,
tonite one more nice dinner with my others besties (porridge + "Water chicken"), nice, full, tasty but...I felt guilty...(coz im on diet!!!)HUHUHUHUHU....
now, while i'm writing, i'm in Coffee Island...hihihihi...but one, the mango juice isnt a real juice, we also had chatting on movie, girls (you my besties), friends, whatever can be a topic and we are in, hihihihihi...
and tomorrow, im not working, HURRAY!!! hahaha..i have things to settle in my college and yeah....maybe im going to date my besties with her mum, or maybe shopping or maybe anything, hahahaha...
well, that's all...let you know tomorrow what things are on, okay?
good night and im getting sleepy by the time now...sweet dreams for everyone ^.^
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment