Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Is it hard to clap hands?

Huhhh..just had March Babies B'day Celebration in the office...

well, from the start to the end of the mini celebration,
I have to say that I'm so sad why all staffs have to be kinda of begged to just get closer to each other? What things that make the staffs hard to clap their hands which actually we are sharing, being happy with others? WHY???

It doesn't only happen here, almost everywhere, especially for this kind of easy or simple things (clapping hands, throwing rubbish to the dustbin, even smile)...People are being too careless of surroundings!!! I wonder, have they been careless of themselves as well?

hm...however, please don't expect others to do this kind of simple, easy things that make you happy, if you alone never do it for others! Sometimes something is too easy to said and even to do, but not all people are able to do that for easy...

No comments:

Post a Comment