ehmm...not much...still the same, I have spent whole day by working in Rapid Penang...
I finally finished my project on Rapid Penang's Courtesy Campaign, YES!!!
and waiting for some quotations again, wishing that each of my duty will be done before I'm going off from my training...
Hey, yesterday, once I came back from the office...
I cooked...
I bathed and washed my clothes that had been sideline for 4days...hohoho..
then,
I spent my night with TELL Magazine and my "ong lai pia and almond crackers" and it will gone soon...It was the first time I read TELL, I just grabbed it from my friend...Kok Kee, Thank you!!! I'm not going to write what it is about NOW...maybe next time for sure...
I spent my night with TELL Magazine and my "ong lai pia and almond crackers" and it will gone soon...It was the first time I read TELL, I just grabbed it from my friend...Kok Kee, Thank you!!! I'm not going to write what it is about NOW...maybe next time for sure...


And listened to some music before I slept at 9.30 pm...(It was too early to say good nite, wasn't it?) =)


No comments:
Post a Comment