Tuesday, March 10, 2009

6 - 9 0f March 2009

I have been waiting for you for two weeks and now, I would be with you three days. I was so happy Not...Great to see you after having a fully tension months...wuihhhhhhhhhhhhh....(Started from end of February till now, but please no onwards)...

I spent my three days with you and your beloved family and by the time I am writing, you are in plane, waiting it to take off and back to Medan. When will you come back again?...

For sure, I couldn't write one by one what we have done within this three days...We had breakfast, lunch and dinner together...I just felt like home with my family. Thank you Not, Auntie and Uncle...!!! We took picture wherever we were like grazy before sleeping, no matter we were till we got scolded in MNG, hahaha...We were hand in hand, so close and romantic...I guesses the guys in hair saloon (Queensbay Mall) were thinking that we were abnormal, hahaha...We shopped, chose what fit your Mum...We ate all day long...I'm sure I will get fatter if you prolong your stay here, hahahaha..but, i hope it so much...
We had movie, and somekind of 'dating', hihihi..

By the time I post this, you will be in Medan...When will you be back again??? No matter how miles we are apart, you still the best part and the best gift of my life..I gonna miss you so much and it ain't easy for me to get someone like you...

Not,
now, tomorrow and forever we both will be in the ship of F.R.I.E.N.D.S.H.I.P...forever till the end of time...With lots of loves, hugs, and kisses only for you, I miss you ^.^

3 comments:

  1. hay,,
    iyo..
    sama lah.. your feeling same as me lo..
    haha
    hand in hand, face to face
    hit lai hit khi..
    ka lai ka khi..
    jadi tak terbiasa setelah 4 hari bersama mu..
    wakaka..

    ReplyDelete
  2. oiya.. lupa.
    moga2.. setelah 4 hari ini, mud lu dah better deh.. ada ap2 jgn simpen2 mpe mata kurapan deh jdnya, kek jengkol, jelek..
    ok?

    ReplyDelete
  3. dsr loe...iya dech...tp gue kgn ma dia....duhhhhhhhhhhh...

    ReplyDelete